Weight Loss Diet That Gives Results
Everyone desires a perfect fit and toned body. Many of us work out in the gym with no or little success. A great body can only be achieved when one combines exercise with a proper weight loss diet.
What if we said that there are several dietary items which accelerate the rate of fat burning process in the body and that we know of a secret weight loss diet which works magically towards shedding a few kilos in just one week?
The Vegetarian Diet Plan works fast and is easy to carry out too!
The Vegetarian diet is quite effective. The initial weight loss as reported by those who have tried this diet is around 3 to 5 KGs during the initial seven days!
This vegetarian diet includes a mix of healthy food items and also inculcates the habit of eating fruits and vegetables. It also increases the metabolism rate, thereby helping to keep the body slim and fit.
The Vegetarian weight loss diet plan: The diet requires one to follow a different diet plan daily for seven days. Keeping oneself focused and dedicated is essential. The dietary plan will include several fruits and vegetables or a combination of both.
Here are a few crucial matters to take care of before you start with the diet routine.
- First, make sure that you are healthy enough to start with this diet plan or you can also consult a dietitian or doctor before starting it.
- If you consume alcohol often, avoid its intake entirely for seven days. Alcohol generates uric acid, which further stops the process of detoxification.
- Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water (2.5 liters) every day to keep your body and skin hydrated, and to accelerate the detoxification of toxic elements from your body.
- You can also take a break of 2-3 days in between the diet plans and allow your body to adjust to the new method of dietary intake. And then further continue the seven days’ diet plan.
Now let’s discuss the plan!
The first day is dedicated to fruits. One can have all kinds of fruits like oranges, lime, pomegranates, strawberries, blueberries, pineapples or apples, etc., except, mangoes, litchis, grapes, and bananas.
It can be a tad challenging as on day one as one is likely to experience hunger pangs and sweet cravings. To remain stuck to fruits is required no matter, how many times one eats. Fruits will fulfill the sufficient amount of nutrients needed by the body for a day, and it prepares one for the upcoming six days.
After an all fruit day comes the ‘only vegetable day.’ One must eat as much as one wants for there is no limit to how much one can eat. During this weight loss diet plan.
Start the day with boiled potatoes with only a teaspoon of the butter. But that’s only for once in the morning to give sufficient carbohydrates and fats to the body. Rest, for the whole day, one must only have vegetables. Bake or boil, but do not fry your food. No chapatti or rice can be paired with vegetables. One can also add basil or oregano seasoning to add a bit of taste and flavor to their food.
Day 2 is all about consuming vast amounts of fiber from vegetables to increase the metabolism rate.
Day 3 is a combination of day 1 and day 2. On day 3, one must have only fruits and vegetables. There are no limits to how much one eats. However, one must remember to take only the recommended fruits and vegetables. Avoid consuming potatoes and butter on day three as the body will receive a sufficient amount of carbohydrates from the fruits which will be consumed during the day. By day three, the digestive system will regulate, and the body will get accustomed to the new introduced dietary plan.
After following this strict diet plan for three days comes the day where one gets some liberty. On day 4 one can have up to 6 bananas and four glasses of milk (without fat). Although bananas are rich in carbohydrates, they are also rich in potassium and sodium. They fulfill the need of potassium and sodium in the body.
One can also prepare a light and highly diluted soup of capsicums, tomatoes, onions, and garlic once.
Day 5 is all about rewarding one’s self for all the hard work put during the last four days. One can introduce cottage cheese, soybean chunks, tomatoes, sprouts and up to 6 tomatoes to their meal. One must also increase the water intake by 1/4th of the water drunk usually.
By this time, one can notice a significant amount of change in their body and should feel light and fit. On day 6 one can have cottage cheese like the day 5 and can also add paneer, sprouts, and vegetables in the form of soup or savory. Cooking oil must be avoided. One can eat vegetables, except tomatoes. Day 6 is a no tomatoes day.
Just one more day till one becomes one’s fittest self. You should feel extremely light and refreshed by now. The whole vegetarian diet plan works great towards mental relaxation too. On the day 7, one can drink a glass of fresh juice and have a cup of brown rice or a half wheat chapatti. One can consume as many vegetables one likes and must drink keep one’s self well hydrated by drinking lots of water.
Seven days of control, determination and hard work and the results one gets are surprisingly impressive. Below are a few tips for even quicker results.
- Egg White– Rich in protein one can have two egg whites for breakfast all year round. Eggs help to keep one full.
- Green Tea– It is great to reduce weight tremendously. One can drink two glasses of green tea daily.
- Green Leafy vegetables– leafy vegetables like, spinach and collards are excellent sources of food to reduce weight. Having them daily provides sufficient amount of fiber to regulate the digestive system.
- Salmon– Again, a great source of proteins and omega 3, salmon increases the metabolism rate of our body. Salmon helps deal with health issues like obesity.
- Cruciferous Vegetables– One should include, cabbage, broccoli, and other high fiber vegetables to the diet.
- Chicken breast- Contains a high amount of proteins which can help reduce excess weight and also stops the body from gaining any excess weight.
- Soups– Soups are light, satirical and rich in high nutrient value.
- Whole grains – Whole grain diet is rich in fiber. It helps regulate the digestive system which further boosts body’s metabolism rate. Whole-wheat is great to reduce your body weight.
Additionally, if proper workout/gym routine is followed during this diet plan, one gets more results.
Good luck with following this weight loss diet & losing weight!